Ads

Monday, January 5, 2015

Magar Akkha Script (Lipi)

I have found an excellent article or rather precious for us found in internet while I was doing some digging. I myself thought there is so much stuff available to study on internet which depends on the how refine our search is.

Hats off to the Author. If I am right its done by Anshuman Pandey. We all are really thankful for your work.

I think every Magar who is interested in studying or knowing his culture should keep this article.

This not only proves our rich past it also shows that how we forgot our own writing with time. Though I should say here that bigger fish kills the smaller fish so is culture big culture kills the smaller one. You guys must be understanding what I want to say.

So you can click here for the article.
http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2011/11144-magar-akkha.pdf

Dear all just go through it and you will be blown.

Once again million thanks to Mr. Pandey.   

No comments:

Post a Comment