Ads

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Magars: Used Always - I

Hi guys, this thing I always wanted to share with you. But, somehow I got little time to write about it.

As you can see the history Magars was always used (I am not using the word exploited), by some or the other. Why used because we have given whatever they want but we didnt get what we want in return. First look at the 'History', we played a major role in unification of Nepal. Its Magars & Gurungs (yes), who fought as soldiers, without their help this so called Shahs would have never become the king of Nepal.

And now in modern time, apna Prachanda and Baburam, did the same thing. Use them, because they have physical power but of course doesn't have brain to think. But again where are we standing after this so called revolution.

I used to think that prachanda will be next Jung Bahadur, but now I have start realizing that he is not even closer to him. I thought he will bring some positive change in Nepal, now I think he is more intereted in his own personal interest. He and his party has nothing do with country's development.

And, sacrifice of thousands of magar brother & sisters, they lost their life just in hope of better Nepal and for our better future. The problem doesn't lie in them, the problem is that we or they have always trust the wrong person. Lets see what Badal bhai will do. we have lot of hope from him

.At last I do feel sorry but its their innocence, honesty & loyality with which this people has played with. Certainly one day we will become intelligent enough to make a difference in good & bad, and whom to trust and whom not.  

2 comments:

  1. your article was really helpful for me!! thanx and keep it up coz our culture is our identity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement.... Hope to get more contribution from u all, like Shalav and Babs because sharing knowledge is the only way to increase it....

    ReplyDelete