Ads

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nepal History - II

Hey guys, this the topic which always fasinate me. Why? because I am a Nepali first, and if you ask me I am really proud of it.

I am always in search for the information on Magars and Nepal's history. As soon as I get some got content I try to write here.

Now I was going through this book called "History of Nepal", which I have found in one of the Mumbai's bookstore, though its hard to find the book related to Nepal except map & travel guide.

Now since I m going through this book and though my job is going a bit hectic too, somehow I manage some time to go through this book.

The one thing I have realised now is that its not in the recent times that in Nepal has this political crisis or issue. Its in the past of Nepal or simply saying its in blood of Nepal. Dont you guys think that the Kot massacre simply resembles the recent King assasination. Dont you think that Puspa Kamal Dahal aka Prachanda want to be the next Jung Bahadur of Nepal. Its so surprising that if you compare the present scenario with one at the Jung Bahadur's time. I am very curious, what will be the fate of Nepal in next coming years. and I am very proud that we are an independent country. We have our own separate identity. But will this remain in future....this political parties and so call people's leader needs to think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment